Estero officially became The Village of Estero on January 1st 2015.
Located south of Fort Myers and just north of Bonita Springs and Naples, The Village of Estero has a desirable location in SW Florida.
Candidates for the Village Council are now campaining for an election to be held on March 3rd.
Several new developments are under way or scheduled for the next months in Estero.
- Hertz headquarters are already under construction for a few months already and should be ready for the end of the year or beginning of 2016. They are located at the SE corner of US 41 and Williams Rd, just north of Rapallo. Hertz has already open its rental and sale division.
- Wal-Mart has cleared up the parcel at the corner of US 41 and Estero Pkway
- Estero Grande a controversial Estero mixed use project close to Breckenridge Golf & Tennis Club has been approved by Lee County. Estero Grande is a 30-acre project with commercial out lots in front of rentals units.
- The clearing up of a parcel on US 41 just north of Ford dealership is underway for the construction of a new Honda dealership.
- Always on US 41 and just across Coconut Point Mall, …read more
Source:: SWFL Real Estate